WHY YOU NEED PEAK HEIGHT
FACTORS THAT SLOW GROWTH:
Smoking: Not only is this unhealthy and causes cancer, but it stunts your growth by slowing blood flow to your bones.
Lack of Sleep: Your body secretes Growth Hormone during periods of deep sleep. By not getting enough sleep, you miss out on this boost of growth hormone.
Poor Nutrition: Not supplying your bones with the proper vitamins, minerals, & amino acids for growth significantly hurts your chances of reaching your height goals, this is why Peak Height is CRITICALLY IMPORTANT.
FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS, GUARANTEED SAFE & EFFECTIVE*:
- D.A. Approved to diagnose pituitary gland problems because it increases Human Growth Hormone (HGH).
- Essential to the diet of teenagers/children to regulate normal growth rates.
- Your body cannot produce enough L-Arginine during your growth spurt, so you must get it through diet.
- Scientific studies show L-Arginine promotes HGH release from the pituitary gland which in turn stimulates bone growth & anabolic metabolism throughout the body.
- Most Potent amino acid ever studied for stimulating the production of growth hormone.
- Increased growth hormone stimulates bone growth and lengthening.
- Thought to help build the immune system, promote wound healing, and support a healthy liver.
Calcium as Carbonate
- Calcium makes up 60% of your bones.
- Calcium deficiencies in young people can account for a 5- to 10-percent lower peak bone mass which means shorter bones. Grow Taller Height Pills
- During the Teen growth spurt 25% of final adult bone mass is produced.
- Peak Height provides bones with clinically proven optimal amounts of the crucial calcium needed to maximize bone growth.
Vitamin D as Cholecalciferol
- A 2009 study from the American Journal of Pediatrics showed 70%of United States adolescents had inadequate amounts of Vitamin D3.
- Essential vitamin for allowing your body to absorb calcium.
- Stimulates the proteins involved in transporting calcium from the intestine into blood.
- A deficiency in vitamin D causes calcium to be poorly absorbed into your body, making it impossible for your bones to grow to their full potential.
- Involved in the metabolism of every cell of the body, affecting the DNA synthesis and energy production. Grow Taller Height Pills
- Essential for healthy growth and development, normal nervous system function, and proper metabolism.
Dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate
- An antioxidant, functions as a free radical scavenger that helps stimulate NEW bone formation. height pills
- A necessary building block in the creation of collagen.
- Removes homocysteine from the body. Homocysteine interferes with collagen creation which weakens and prevents maximum bone growth.
- A 2008 Study from the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition showed 25% of Americans are deficient in pyridoxine. Grow Taller Height Pills
- Bone is made of collagen & calcium; Zinc is required to form collagen tissue, unite bone fractures, heal wounds and prevent osteoporosis.
- Zinc deficiency prevents proper collagen formation. growtaller pills
- Each strand of collagen is made up of many amino acids. Three strands of collagen are wound around one another, forming a larger, stronger strand. Three of these larger strands are then twisted around each other forming a super strand. It is into this collagen super strand that calcium is deposited to form your bones.
ADVANTAGES OF BEING TALL
Multiple scientific studies have shown that taller people live happier lives.
Taller People Make More Money
A&N Performance Laboratory is dedicated to improving people’s lives through cutting edge research on nutritional supplements.
We are a United States based company with Headquarters in Omaha, Nebraska.
Our team includes the creator of Peak Height, a U.S. Medical Doctor. The remaining members of our team include myself, a practicing accountant as well as the sales & warehouse staff.
We truly appreciate your business.
- Kumar, Juhi. "Prevalence and Associations of 25-Hydroxyvitamin D Deficiency in US Children:." American Journal of Pediatrics (2009).
- Gordon, Catherine. "Prevalence of Vitamin D Deficiency." Archive of Pediatric & Adolescent Medicine (2004).
- Kremer, R. "Vitamin d status and its relationship to body fat, final height, and peak bone mass in young women". Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism (2009).
- Maloof, Joyce. "Short- and Long-Term Safety of Weekly High-Dose." Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism (2008).
- Kanalay, Growth Hormone, Arginine, & Exercise. Current opinion clinical nutrition metabolic journal. 2008
- Mathieni G. Growth hormone secretion by arginine stimulus: the effect of both low doses and oral arginine. Boll Soc It Sper Biol. 1980;56:2254.
- Surninski RR, Robertson RJ, Goss FL, et al. Acute effect of amino acid ingestion and resistance exercise on plasma growth hormone concentration in young men. Int J Sport Nutr. 1997;7:48-60.
- Besset A, Bonardet A, Rondouin G, Descomps B, Passouant P. Increase in sleep related GH and Prl secretion after chronic arginine aspartate administration in man. Acta Endocrinol (Copenh). 1982;99(1):18-23.
- Rosado, Jorge L.. "Separate and Joint Effects of Micronutrient Deficiencies on Linear Growth." Department of Nutritional Physiology, National Institute of Nutrition (1999).
- Moonga BS, Dempster DW., "Zinc is a potent inhibitor of osteoclastic bone resorption in vitro.." Journal of Bone and Mineral Research (1995).
- Yamaguchi M, Oishi H, Suketa Y., "Stimulatory effect of zinc on bone formation in tissue culture.." Biochemical Pharmacology (1987).
- Savaria Morris, Martha; Picciano, Mary Frances; Jacques, Paul F; Selhub, Jacob, "Plasma pyridoxal 5'-phosphate in the U.S. population: the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 2003–2004." American Journal of Clinical Nutrition (2008).
- Massé PG, Delvin EE, Hauschka PV, Donovan SM, Grynpas MD, Mahuren JD, Watkins BA, Howell DS., "Perturbations in factors that modulate osteoblast functions in vitamin B6 deficiency.." Canadian Journal of Physiology & Pharmacology (2000):
- Bucci L, Hickson JF, Pivarnik JM, Wolinsky I, McMahon JC. Ornithine ingestion and growth hormone release in bodybuilders. Nutr Res. 1990;10:2
- Elam RP, Hardin DH, Sutton RA, Hagen L. Effects of arginine and ornithine on strength, lean body mass and urinary hydroxyproline in adult males. J Sports Med Phys Fitness. 1989;29(1):52-6.
- Williams, Melvin. Dietary supplements and sports performance: Amino Acids. Journal of International Society of Sports Nutrition 2005.
- National Institue of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Disease, "Juvenile Bone Health: Kids and Their Bones: A Guide for Parents." National Institue of Health (2009).
- Whiting, Susan. "Factors that Affect Bone Mineral Accrual in the Adolescent Growth Spurt." The Journal of Nutrition 134:696S-700S(2004).
- Norazlina M, Ima-Nirwana S, Abul Gapor MT, Abdul Kadir Khalid B., "Tocotrienols are needed for normal bone calcification in growing female rats.." Asia Pacific Journal of Clinical Nutrition (2002).
- Chai SC, Wei CI, Brummel-Smith K, Arjmandi BH., "The role of vitamin E in reversing bone loss.." Aging Clinical and Experimental Research (2008).
- Norazlina M, Chua, C.W, Ima Nirwana S, "Vitamin E Deficiency Reduced Lumbar Bone Calcium Content in Female Rats." Medical Journal of Malaysia (2004).
- Campbell, JA and McLaughlan, JM, "Vitamin B12 and the Growth of Children: A Review." Journal of the Canadian Medical Association (1955):.
- Hsu & Combs, "Effect of Vitamin B12 and Amino Acid Imbalances on Growth and Levels of Certain Blood Constituents in the Chick." American Journal of Nutrition (1952).